Shirt: Thrifted (only $3.50!), Skirt: Zara, Flats: J.Crew, Bag: Kate Spade, Necklace: Gold & Citrus, Watch: Michael Kors, Jacket: Bernardo
Even though yesterday was beautiful in SF, to be realistic you always need to bring a jacket with you. I liked how this leather jacket of mine lent a little bit of edge to an otherwise feminine outfit. I’ve had my mind on shades of red, yellow, orange, and pink mixed together lately… maybe because of these images:
I wanted to pass on the love by sharing a few blogs that I have been loving lately:
- The Hourglass – Jackie is always keeping things interesting. She can transform her look with ease, and I love it! We also just recently discovered that we are practically neighbors, living in the same neighborhood of SF!
- Girl and Closet – I love reading blogs that are cheery, who doesn’t? Veronika’s blog is just that. Always upbeat, and not to mention she has fantastic hair and feminine style.
- Britt and Whit – I always love my SF blogs, what can I say. These girls dish on the latest trends, and services.
- The Hotness Your Momma Warned You About – Not only does Angie have the cutest dog, and great style, she is also hilarious. I can always count on a good laugh via a YouTube clip or a great story.
- Thrift Juice – Need thrifting inspiration?! Great layering, amazing thrift finds, and a dose of fun are all things you will find here!
Thanks to all of you for inspiring me! You can find more of my favorite blogs listed up in my Daily Reads.
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! I won’t be blogging, but I will be tweeting!